Thursday, January 12, 2006

Burrito Night...

let's see how the digestive system adjust to burritos at this point. Anyway, we had a burrito dinner over at the cottage tonight. That's why we are posting a bit late tonight, sorry for all of you who typically check first thing in the morning. Anyway, we got to meet the two new couples who just got into town last night. They seem like nice folks. Too bad we won't be here to spend more time with them. We got some nice pictures of Megan, Alec (Patty's little boy) and Camille (Teresa's daughter). We had a good time, Inna made us burritos which were very good, we even got to bring a couple home with us. We kept Megan up way past her last nap time so she was getting to be a handful by the time we got home, it was the easiest bedtime so far, she was so tired I just laid her down and she was out like a light.

Anyway, that's about it, the countdown continues, only 2 more days!!!!!


Not sure if you can read what Megan's shirt says, "I was worth the wait", she definitely was, thanks Cindy and Brent for the t-shirt!


Alec with his harem, that's Megan on the left, Alec in the middle and Camille on the right.


The three amigos again...




Megan going head to head with Alec, she's not afraid of those boys even if they are bigger than she is.


A part of the gang at the cottage tonight.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Love those pictures! What cute babies!

Cindy

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys
Well I feel so guilty sitting here reading your posts about all the bad food, because right now im chowing down on a sub and a nice cold mountain dew!!! Yum Yum!!!!!
Anyways Im sitting here kinda bored Mason is in the middle of his speech therepy, today Kari(his speech teacher is here for an hour) So im hidding out in the bedroom that has about 5 loads of laundry that need to be folded, but I just cant bring myself to fold them. Im not sure if you new that Rusty is remodeling our bedroom so we are temporarely in the playroom, he started working on our bedroom right before halloween and he's lost interest in finishing it, I keep joking with him that Im going to hire Country Contracting to finish it(that's the company he works for) Although I can't blame him im not sure I'd want to come home from work and work on the bedroom after doing the same thing at work. Well maybe it will be done by next Halloween , Ha Ha! Well today it's pretty nice outside maybe 52 and very sunny although it is a little windy but it sure is nice to see sun. I go back to college next Wednesday and actually I can't wait to go back im so used to doing homework that when I don't have homework im kinda bored. Oh I have a funny story, Yesterday Lily came home from school and looked at me with a sad face and said "Mama you didn't wash my shoes" and I told her I didn't know her shoes needed to be washed and she said "Yeah, Yesterday I stepped in dog poop and I had to go all day iin school with dog poop on my shoes, and it sure did stink" I had to laugh she didn't even mention it to me and I just felt so bad that she had to walk aroung school all day long with poop on her shoe. Can you imagine walking around with poop on your shoe all day? Well that a glimps into a day at our house. Miss you guys much.
Love, Jenelle

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys
Seeing your pictures of Megan and her two "amigos" makes me think of the fiends I made going through our experiences in Colombia. The Lyons and the Taulbes are two couples I met in the Buffalo airport going to Colombia to adopt kids. In the next week we cried so much together, laughed so much, went through all of the emotions of new families together, that we are life-time friends.

You might not be geographically close to the other amigos, but keep in touch. As Megan gets older she will appreciate more her heritage as well as her wonderful parents. You have to work at keeping her advised and informed about her roots. It's fun and rewarding for you too.

Jerri's cooking up a storm to stock your freezer. She does gourmet Burritos.

Love Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home