Thursday, December 22, 2005

Girls Day

Unfortunately today Steve was feeling under the weather so he stayed home while I went to visit with Megan solo. We had a nice quiet day together. She was happy to see me and kept asking me where Daddy was. I think she missed his goofy antics. She was once again interested in the toys that I brought. We also did some reading together. We also had a visit from Patty and her son Alec. Megan was mesmerized by these new people. She told me as I was leaving that she missed her Daddy and hoped that he gets better so he can come visit tomorrow.

After our visit we had lunch with the group at the Armenian Restaurant. Very good once again. We had a nice discussion regarding Russian history and literature during lunch. After lunch I headed home to see how Steve was doing.

This afternoon and evening will be low key so for your enjoyment I have taken pictures of our 4th floor walkup apartment. It is cozy. It has a bathroom, small kitchen, living room and bedroom. It is fine for us. It is located in downtown Kokshetau within walking distance to most shops and restaurants.

That is all for today.













1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 22, 2005 4:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy & Steve
I hope Steve is feeling better - must be the vodka he's been drinking. All of us at 6 Pine Terrace will miss you over the holidays. I'm sure you miss being home too. Just hang in there, the time will pass quickly. I think of you a lot, and can't help but focus on how lucky Megan is to be adopting 2 wonderful parents.

Keep focused - you'll be home soon.
Love Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home