Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Oh My God, We have court TOMORROW!!!

We got quite the surprise when we met up with Inna this morning. She told us that we have our court scheduled for 10:00am tomorrow!!! We were shocked, we expected it to be sometime Friday. So we scrambled a bit today to get some things done and get ready. I should be working on my speech right now but I thought I had to update the blog first. We could use all the prayers we can get for the next 24 hours. There is no reason to think that anything will go wrong but we are still a bit nervous. So anyone who is still up at 11:00PM EST Wednesday, say a quick one for us. Patty's court and ours will be with the same judge, I don't know if we will go first or if Patty will but by 11:00 or 11:30am Kaz time we should both be done with court. Let the fingernail biting begin!!

Then the real panic sets in...what? We are parents now?!?! What were we thinking? That cute little girl who has been so sweet in our visits is going to be living with us 24/7? Hmmm...I wonder how long before the cuteness wears out? Ok, that's a joke I don't think the cuteness will ever disappear, I think she's already got me completely wrapped around those precious little fingers of hers.

Anyway, here are some pictures of her from today, tomorrow's pictures will hopefully be from the apartment.

Wish us luck!!!!





2 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 28, 2005 12:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy Vey! We have been praying for you and praying this court date thing would go quickly... WOW. Glad you go tomorrow... or tonight (our time). I'll be praying. You'll do fine. I remember feeling so nervous when we adopted Zachary and had the hearing date.. we were nervous... but the judge was super nice and made us feel right at ease. You will both do great! Can wait for the next BLOG update! Yeah.. parenthood... things will never be the same again... and it's the BEST. You'll have your moments..but the time will go so quickly... just enjoy the phases she will be in and smile and hold on for the ride!

Love,

Caar

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is exactly 11:25pm in Buffalo and I am up knowing how nervous you both are! It will be fine, I am praying for you and I know that God will continue to bless Megan!
Welcome home Megan--we can't wait to see you in Buffalo!
Take care everyone,
Jerri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home