Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Our Day in the Country

Our good friends Ann and Dave have a beautiful house out in the country. We invited ourselves down this past weekend and we had a great time just hanging out. Megan got to run around, play some musical instruments and wrestle with a large ball. It was a great day to just kick back and enjoy some quiet time with some good friends. Here are some of the highlights of the day:


Bowling for Megan


This is a huge ball!


This is fun!


Best family photo we could get


Ann and Megan's band - Look for us on tour soon!




Practicing my back handspring


Dave - Why didn't you tell me if I drink out of a big, full glass of water that I may spill it all down my shirt?


Taking time to smell the flowers (and pick them!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home