Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween and Hat Day

Finally the pictures you all have been waiting for - Megan's first Halloween experience. Megan was a Bills cheerleader. She spent most of Halloween day at daycare where they had a party, parade and goody bags for all. Sounds like she had a good time. Later that night as the kids were ringing the doorbell Megan went to the door once with Steve and immediately burst out crying because there were two boys with scary masks on. She was so scared of the kids in costumes she didn't want to answer the door anymore after that.

On another note, Megan is totally into wearing hats. Everytime I turn around she is wearing another hat. It is very hilarious. Check out the photo of her kicking back waiting for me to serve her lunch. She is really entertaining lately.


Come on Mom - not another picture!




Our little angel!


Megan wearing Daddy's hat




Megan in Kazakh hat


Where's my lunch??

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 19, 2006 9:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Steve and Amy: This is Grace's grandma. Kelly told me about Megan's fame on the Fisher Price toy box. I of course had to check out the Toys R Us here in the Quad Cities, but it was a little Afro-American boy on the boxes here. Today I was back in Christmas shopping and lo and behold Megan just jumped off the shelf at me. Here I was in the middle of the store telling my husband, I know that baby--that's Megan. She's from Kokshetau. People were looking at me with much interest and were eavesdropping as I told my husband the story. Anyway just wanted to let you know that Megan has made her way to Iowa. I check your website and she is growing up to be a real doll. We enjoy Grace so much and she is such a cute petite little one. We recentely had another granddaughter so now Grace will have some help holding her own among the 6 grandsons. We are still awaiting arrival of the two little guys from Taiwan. They should travel soon. Take care and I'm sure you will enjoy the holidays with Megan.
Joyce Shanley
Kelly's mom and Grace's grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home