Friday, January 26, 2007

Hi to all my friends!

Mommy put my hair in these silly pig tails which I kept in my hair for about 5 minutes. I don't like anything in my hair. Also please excuse the drool on my shirt - I am teething and Mommy just can't keep my shirts dry. I hope this teething thing is done soon. Not much else is going on here. Daddy is once again happy because the Sabres are back playing after a long All Star Break and there is good skiing which he loves to do. We actually learned about hockey and skiing at school this week. Mommy wanted Daddy to come in and be a guest speaker to talk about skiing but he had to work. Oh well I know he would have liked our snack time if nothing else!



2 Comments:

At Monday, January 29, 2007 11:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pig tails-luckily I never have to do hair-can barely do my own!
Becky

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 9:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Meg is sooo cute! I remember when I used to do that to Lily I always had a pony on the top of her head where she couldn't find it! She looked like pebbles form the flintstones. Hows the weather there I see you guys have had travel bans? Have a great day and stay warm. Love, Jenelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home