Monday, October 02, 2006

Our Supermodel

Today Megan and I were at the mall and we stopped into the toy store to check to see if Megan was on any Fisher Price boxes. (We have gone to Fisher Price several times to have her picture taken - unfortunately they don't tell you whether or not your child will appear on a box in the future - you just have to keep looking) Well Megan made it on a box!!! I was so excited I had to tell the sales clerks in the store. I did buy the toy (just what we need another big toy!) and I have posted the photos below.









3 Comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 7:06:00 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

what a cutie! just love how long her hair is getting.

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Success at such an early age. I assume you'll be retiring shorlty to become her agent :)
Have a wonderful time in Atlanta.
Love, Patty and Alec

P.S. What beach were you at for vacation? We went to Sea Girt for a long weekend August 17-21.

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! I was looking at the box thinking... hummm... that really looks like Megan! I hadn't read the BLOG entry!!! LOL! That's really neat that she's a little celebrity!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home