Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekly Update

This week we had a fun time visiting with my friend Cindy who was in town from Atlanta. Thanks for visiting us! It was nice to see her and have her meet Megan. We also got an unexpected gift in the mail from my college friends, Jodi, Viv and Eileen. It was a very cute chair with just Megan's size. She loves to sit in it and crawl all over it. That is about it for the excitement this week. Megan's two top teeth are just breaking through the gums. She will soon look like a new person with teeth.


I love my new chair!




Dinnertime!


Having fun with Grandpa.


I love bathtime!

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 20, 2006 9:18:00 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

It was so nice to see you all last week! Megan has grown so much. I love the new chair and she seems to love it too. Keep posting pictures as it is so much fun to see her grow.

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 11:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your BLOG in a few weeks -- Megan sure has grown. She looks so stink'n cute. I can't wait until our next visit!

C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home