Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hi from Megan!

Hi this is Megan posting! Thank you all for following along on my excellent journey to America. I love it here! I especially love my parents and I really love my dog, Max. He is not so sure about me yet though! This morning I went to the Doctor. Mommy and Daddy had to drag me out of my crib for my early morning appointment - Yuck. I was brave and did fine. The Doctor said that I weigh 15 1/2 lbs! I need to get some blood tests done and get some shots in the near future. I hope I don't cry too much! Here are some pictures that my Mommy has taken of me lately.









3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 09, 2006 2:49:00 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

What a cutie pie! She and Max make such a cute pair.

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 11:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Megan!

It was great to hear from you! You are a cutie! We can't wait to meet you!

Love,

Zachary & Carlie

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2006 5:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve & Amy,
Megan is just beautiful. She looks so relaxed and happy, and I can see she is growing like a weed. Her and Max make a cute pair. It sounds like you are all doing great. Thanks for sharing. Michele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home