Tuesday, November 15, 2005

As we continue to wait for our travel dates......

I was killing time tonight searching the web and came across this. We thought it pretty much sums up our thoughts at this time.......

Kisses In The Wind

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams. You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems. I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long. But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong. Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin... Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind. May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you. I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do. Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend. But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind. May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight. And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

Unknown Author

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home